Author admin Posted on
Jurassic World Map 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a map add-on package for Minecraft, which is made inspired by the Jurassic World series. This package is available for free download here on our website.
Most of us have already seen or at least hear about the famous ‘Jurassic World’ series, which includes many games and movies featuring the revival of prehistoric animals, such as dinosaurs and giant insects.
With this map installed in Minecraft, your childhood dream of visiting the prehistoric park, which is full of dinosaurs will come true. Players will be impressed and immersed in how beautiful and how big the map really is.
Jurassic World Map 1.12.2/1.10.2 is created by the cat__man author. This is an adventure map, so your missions will be wandering around the map searching for other players and try your best to defeat them. There are also some NPC mob characters, which are the prehistoric animals, which you will need to kill for getting tools, items or weapons for surviving.
As we don’t want to spoil the mod anymore, have a look at the screenshots for understanding the mod more, don’t hesitate to download it for free if you like it. It will be great for installing with shader mods which are also available on our website.
How to install More Overlays
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Jurassic World Map downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Jurassic World Map is installed.