Author admin Posted on
Just a Few Fish Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a modification expanding the vanilla fish items by adding some fish entities. All fish entities will be based on fish items.
Reason why the author made this mod
According to the author, he was so tired of having no fish entities for the vanilla fish items. Hence, he made a decision on releasing some by himself. Although there are plenty of modifications bringing fish mobs to Minecraft, not all of them met his desire. Therefore, he made an attempt to release this Mobs mod – Just a Few Fish. The purpose of the mod is to bring several simple fish entities to the game.
The mod introduces four fish entities that were based on the fish items, for instance, Cod, Salmon, Clownfish, and Pufferfish. Besides, you can easily craft some new items for catching fishes such as Iron Nugget, Iron Fish Hook, Wooden Fishing Rod, and Iron Fishing Rod.
Here are the ways you use to catch fishes and breed them in Just a Few Fish mod
Tips to catch fishes: There are several ways for you to catch fishes!
- You can simply use a sword to stab them then obtain the fish item immediately.
- You can use some fishing rods to catch fishes. There are several fishing rods that are good to use, like wooden, iron, gold, and even diamond ones. So, you need to cast a fishing rod then wait for the fishes to come.
- Prepare a bucket too! You need to store some water in the bucket. When you catch fishes, they will get into the bucket easily.
Breeding fishes is quite simple. Here are some tips to do it:
- For a fish farm, you need to craft some fish tanks first. You utilize seeds for breeding fishes. However, rather than clicking them with seeds, you just simply put seed items into the fish tanks. By doing so, the fishes start getting close to them then absorb them.
Simply drop Just a Few Fish into your mods folder with Minecraft Forge installed previously so you will approach more fishes.
How to install Just a Few Fish Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Just a Few Fish Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Just a Few Fish Mod is installed.