Author admin Posted on
Just Another Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is an extremely necessary mod for anyone looking to transform rotten flesh into leather. This special feature will definitely bring you loads of exciting experiences while playing the Minecraft game.
About Just Another Rotten Flesh to Leather mod
If you’ve ever had a hard time making skins in the game to create products or blocks, then this mod is really designed for you. Thanks to this mod, you will always have enough skin materials to be able to comfortably create a lot of useful blocks, tools, weapons in the game.
The tool shown by this mod is to convert Rotten Flesh to Leather. In the default setting, you can create skin by cooking cold meat. There are two modes when you do this process including HardMode and Without HardMode or you can also enable HardMode in the config file, you have to make normal meat from 4 pieces of meat and then you cook it in the oven.
Just Another Rotten Flesh to Leather mod requires Minecraft Forge to work effectively and maximize its features in the game.
How to install Just Another Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Just Another Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.