Author admin Posted on
If you have used Not Enough Items mod, definitely you will recognize the mod this article introduce below. It is Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2. Follow this article to answer the question: What are the similarities between these mods?
Basically, Just Enough Items or JEI for short is a mod that supports viewing items and recipes in Minecraft. As mentioned above, if you have utilized Not Enough Items or Too Many Items before, you will realize that the way JEI works is quite familiar. However, you can use this mod easier considerably than the previous ones. Its breakthrough emphasis is guaranteeing stability and performance.
Because of its straightforward natures, players can find out items and recipes without piling through multiple screens.
This article will show off some essential information about how to use JEI below.
- Inventory: You can access it by open Minecraft Options and choose Controls
- Hover over item +R to display recipes
- Hover over item +U to display the Uses
- Press Control + O to modify Item List Overlay
- Item Lists:
- Type R from the keyboard or click on item R to display recipes
- Type U from the keyboard or right-click on item U to display the Uses
- Scroll Wheel to switch between the next and the previous page
- At bottom-right, click Wrench to open up the Config Menu or control-click Wrench to convert the Cheat mode
- Click F or Control + F to pick Search Bar
- Right-click to delete Search
- Press Up Arrow to access the Previous Search
- Type @ + word to search by the mod name
- It allows many terms to work together.
- Type ‘-‘ + word to reject the search term
- Recipe View:
- Scroll Wheel to move to the next page or previous page
- Select the recipe category’s name to display all recipes
- Choose the “+” button to transport items into the crafting range or press Shift-Click to transport many sets of items.
- Advanced Search:
- Type # + word to search by Tooltip Only
- Type $ + word to search by OreDict name
- Type % + word to search by Creative Tab
- Use | letter to separate items for multiple searches
- Cheat Mode Active:
- Click on Item to receive a stack of Items fully
- Right-click on Item to pick one item
- Drop one Item into the Item List to clean Item
- Item List Edit Mode Active:
- Control-Click Item for hiding item
- Control-Right-Click Item for hiding item and sub-item
- Control-Shift-Click Item for hiding every item
Those are all features of Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod. Indeed, this mod definitely is useful for viewing items and recipes instead of doing tedious searching. Download it for free and enjoy several offered features.
How to install Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod is installed.
Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4
For Minecraft: 1.8.9