Author admin Posted on
Knob Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 gives modpack makers the ability to make decisions on making changes to the stuff they want in Minecraft.
This survival adventure game has lots of elements that are configurable. Therefore, you probably need a mod that allows you to make changes to them to your likings. In this case, the Knob Control is a Mobs and Cosmetic mod for you. It allows you to decide things you want to change and how you change them. For instance, you can toggle the instant death or control the spawn rate of the mobs, or even change the light levels.
Here are some main configurations for you to use:
- You can get full control over Modulars in the mod.
- You can toggle the Flat Bedrock or Feather Drops, together with their frequent drop rates.
- There are some Game Rules including features such as Turn on/off Day-Night Cycle, Keep Inventory, Natural Regeneration, Fire Tick, and PvP.
- It also provides you with some Client Options including Turning on/off the F3 Screen, Food Info, FOV Changes, Potion Icons, as well as Potion Inventory Shift.
- The Melons now release full drops rather than slices.
Knob Control also has some modulars for you to use such as Extra Crafting Modular, Furnace Modular, Hardcore Modular, etc. The mod also needs Minecraft Forge to implement its functions in the game.
How to install Knob Control Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Knob Control Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.