Author admin Posted on
LagGoggles Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows you to see lag in the world. Make use of it to check out many small things causing a bit of lag.
About the modification
In this Server Utility mod, you have the ability to see timings in the world in a visual way. The mod is packed with a custom GUI utilizing a configurable keybind. You will know what creates lag on a server by installing this mod in the game. As you know, there are many things causing lag. Most of them are small things such as pipes or cables. If you want to know exactly what they are, then use the LagGoggles mod to check them out. It allows you to look around to see things clearly.
It is a profiler and also, you can use it as a player’s tool. On version 4.0, the mod profiles clientside FPS. It is only effective when rendering entities. The mod also goes with other mods, such as SpongeForge and Mixin.
Features available in LagGoggles
Let’s find out some cool features brought by this mod:
- The mod lets you know all sources of lag immediately.
- It comes with a Client GUI that contains overlay and clickable menus.
- There is a color scale that easily detects sources of lag.
- Because the calculations are implemented on the client, every client can contain a discrepant color scale.
- The mod supports the clientside FPS.
- The render time for Entities, Tile entities as well as event subscribers will be checked.
- It gives you information about what probably creates FPS issues.
- There are some configurations for client, such as colorblindness support, custom gradients, server configurations, and custom permissions for the players.
Here is how the configuration functions:
- You have to place the jar in the mod folders.
- Then, you install TickCentral.
- The configuration for the server is not necessary to have. Also, it does not include any effects.
- The clients are allowed to change the config to modify the color scale.
LagGoggles requires Minecraft Forge and TickCentral to be installed.
How to install LagGoggles Mod/h2>
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just LagGoggles Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the LagGoggles Mod is installed.