Author admin Posted on
Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is designed to be a useful mod that will help you to deal with a basic but painful issue related to Lapis. If you want to know further information about how effectively it works, you can follow the article below.
Have you ever felt bored when you have to place Lapis in the Enchanting Table while you are enchanting something else? And after that take it out and look for somewhere in order to store it when you’ve completed? Don’t worry too much because the mod will solve this problem at ease.
The main target of the mod is to make the Lapis Lazuli stay in the Enchanting Table persistently. As a result, now you are able to leave your Lapis on the table and this Lapis definitely will be there when you need it for the next time. That is convenient!
In addition, the mod also provides an Ender Enchanting Table. This Table will function similarly to an Ender Chest. It is where the Lapis will be stored per player, therefore, you are able to access it from any Ender Enchanting Table without needing to leave a separate supply in every Enchanting Table. It is made out of an Eye of Ender and an Enchanting Table and it will drop those whenever it is broken. In fact, it owns a bit different texture and will emit purple Ender particles.
Lapis Stays definitely makes you satisfied at first sight. Let’s get started to download it for free here.
How to install Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table Mod is installed.