Author admin Posted on
Lava Smelting Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an interesting Minecraft mod coming with the unique ability to smelt everything with lava. If you want to add this ability to your game, don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here and enjoy it in your own way.
It is designed to be a small and simple mod that adds only one feature: to enable the players to directly smelt items using lava.
Regularly, in order to burn items like minerals into ingots, or to cook the meal, the players have to make use of Furnace to do it. However, with the convenience of the mod, now the players are able to have everything smelted by throwing them at Lava.
Now anything that is able to be burned in a furnace can be smelted straightly with lava. All you need to do is to throw your desired smeltable item into Lava. But you have to notice not to leave any item in the Lava too long.
If you make use of Lava to smelt items, you will significantly save your time. In addition, you will not spend burn fuel for the furnace. All you need is a Lava Bucket and smelt any item whenever you want.
It is worth noting that the mod’s smelting functions with all other mods. As a result, cross-mod is fully compatible. You are able to modify the recipes by altering the furnace recipes
Don’t hesitate to download Lava Smelting for free here and smelt everything as your preference.
How to install Lava Smelting Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Lava Smelting Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Lava Smelting Mod is installed.