Author admin Posted on
Leap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is where you are able to take a leap forward at ease. Don’t hesitate to follow the article below to have further information.
The mod is designed mainly to add in the game a very simple and efficient movement in order to respond to the demand of many players. The mod aims to follow the tradition of the Movement Mod Series. It helps to improve the player’s jumping potential by enabling them to jump one more time. That is the reason why its name is “Leap”. It is a fact that this mod takes inspiration from multiple video games like Mario or Doom which attract players with a nice and cool movement system.
Essentially, the mod features a new enchantment that lets you double jump to take a leap forward. After downloading and installing it, you are able to jump to terrains that you have never thought that you are possible to overcome. Let’s get started to enjoy the agility which supports you to overcome many hardships during your run.
You are able to gain the Leaping enchantment like any other treasure enchantment. It is available as loot in chests, from the Librarian Villager, or fishing as well. Notice that you only get the Leap enchantment in one level. You are able to make use of a double jump whenever your movement moves downward
Quickly download Leap Mod for free here and you can jump to difficult terrains.
How to install Leap Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Leap Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Leap Mod is installed.