Author admin Posted on
Level Up HP (Forge) Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that inserts RPG style HP updates. When you defeat mobs, you will get HP XP, which finally supplies you HP levels, which offer you fresh hearts of health. The mod is created with mod packs and servers, thus it is entirely configurable.
You could set up the booting and maximum HP, the HP XP needs to level up, the punishment on death, whether to reboot HP levels on death, and more than that. Also, there are some commands that let ops or command blocks to handle HP XP and HP level for any player.
- Improve your max HP by defeating mobs
- Configure just in terms of everything utilizing data packs, such as booting HP, max level, progression recipes, and penalty recipes. You could even establish XP worth for every mob, consisting of modified ones. Realize the section on data packs on wiki. Also, there is a pre-configured instance data pack that supports you to boot with an entire 10 hearts of health rather than 5.
- HP XP overlay HD
- Heart tank that immediately offers you an HP level. You could utilize a data pack to insert these to dungeon loot, adds them into the adventured maps, whatever you desire. By default, they are not able to get chances to survive.
- Enabling level up for the usage in data packs; see one of the integrated developments for a user instance. Helps int area conditions ( similarly to some of vanilla triggers) on recently and rest levels.
- Commands (/leveluphp check) to inspect XP/Level in the situation you possess a mod that clashes with the XP bar HUD
- The commands only use to handle XP/Level for any player
- /leveluphp [setxp|addxp|setlevel|addlevel]
- You could also utilize these command blocks or mcfunctions
Level Up HP (Forge) Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 requires Minecraft Forge, Fabric Mod Loader, Fabric API, Mantle Mod, Shadow MC, Shadowfacts’ Forgelin, Fabric Language Kotlin to run the mod smoothly and keep things easy.
Level Up HP (Forge) Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2