Author admin Posted on
Libnonymous Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 comes up with a library for mods of davenonymous to use. Why don’t you continue to figure out other interesting features shown below?
It is a Minecraft library modification for all of the products of the same creator.
It is a necessary creation required by many different items, for example, Compact Machines 4 or Bonsai Trees 2.
Not only that, it’s capable of popping up a universal config GUI for anything selecting ForgeConfigSpecs to run.
The author may want to delete that functionality when Forge has completed the reimplementation of their objects.
To search for a GUI in which every compatible mod config is listed, please enter /libnonymous config
Libnonymous is an exciting mod containing a common room for other parts in the collection. You’d better download and install Minecraft Forge as soon as possible to operate it. Engage in the building and take advantage of highlights now!
How to install Libnonymous Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Libnonymous Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Libnonymous Mod is installed.