Author admin Posted on
LibraryEx Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod pack that lets you experience extra explorations, expansions, and more in Minecraft. Enjoy a library for various mods now!
The mod is also called LibEx for short. It is a library necessary for many MineEx mods. By downloading the mod, you will approach lots of helpers as well as utilities for your mods. So, what can you find in this mod? There is a system inside it. It is used for reading or writing data to or from JSON files. Your mods are counting on those JSON files for configuration. So now, you may have understood why this mod is so necessary and useful.
You can do even more things with it. It also lets you add your favorite biomes to your dimensions. This assists you in refreshing the looks of the dimensions easily. Besides, you can use the mod to exchange items with other custom villagers that you want.
After understanding the main purpose of the LibraryEx Mod as well as learning what it does to other mods, you can try it. Once you have this mod in your Minecraft game, you will have a brand new world. Using the mod is also a good way to help you use the JSON files easily.
How to install LibraryEx Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just LibraryEx Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the LibraryEx Mod is installed.