Author admin Posted on
In fact, Lieutenant Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a special add-on that you definitely shouldn’t ignore during Minecraft gameplay. The feature of this mod is that it allows you to track and install new mods safely. Download mod and explore today.
About Lieutenant mod
You can consider this mod as a file library mod that works automatically and allows you to enjoy the fun game without any problems. Experience in your Minecraft game will definitely be much smoother with this mod support.
In fact, this mod is designed to be a common code library, including redundant code to reduce the package size of the author’s mods and distribute subsequent updates and simple bug fixes. Note that this is a required mod when you want to use a mod created by Matthe815 like Extra TAN, Matthew’s Difficulty Mod.
If you want to use the Lieutenant mod, please make sure Minecraft Forge is available on your devices for this mod can work effectively.
How to install Lieutenant Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Lieutenant Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Lieutenant Mod is installed.