Author admin Posted on
Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 is an upgraded edition of an old mod called Light Level Overlay. It aims to visualize the levels of light.
The light mechanism in Minecraft is quite realistic. Not only that, but the light is also developed to a level where all colors can be combined together. Although the light looks realistic and beautiful, players still find it hard to recognize its levels. The light level changes the working mechanism of trees or the spawning mechanics of animals. If you have a good grasp of the light level of every zone, you can take advantage of it to complete your tasks.
The purpose of the Map and Information mod – Light Level Overlay Reloaded is to visualize the levels of light on blocks that are nearby. Here is how you use it:
- You can toggle the light level overlay using a default key which is F4.
- When you press Shift and F4, you can change the overlay display mode.
- Also, you can alter the key bindings in the Options and Controls section.
- The mod allows you to customize textures and display modes by utilizing texture packs.
You are able to add Light Level Overlay Reloaded to any modpack. However, you have to meet its requirement for it to function in the game, which is Minecraft Forge installed beforehand.
How to install Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod is installed.