Author admin Posted on
LizardMod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is added to the Minecraft game with the aim of improving the creature aspect for the players. IF you are excited about how unique the mod brings, you can follow the article right now.
It can be said that the Minecraft game includes a vast of different species of creatures: both real-based creatures and imaginary creatures. However, you can sometimes feel it is not enough for you to enjoy and you want to experience more new and fancy creatures to make your world liver.
And the mod can be one of your best choices. It aims to add many different types of lizards into the game to enrich the creature system.
Specifically, Lizards will naturally spawn every appropriate biome that is originated from BiomeGenBase class. This means that the Lizards will spawn in all biomes that are from the ExtraBiomesXL mod. However, they do not spawn in any cold biomes, the End, or the Nether. Similar to Turtle, Lizards are passive mobs so the players can’t tame or breed them.
- It tends to eat some animals including chickens, sheep, and pigs.
- It is bigger than the other monitors.
- It will drop monitor meat and leather when you kill it.
- It will eat pigs and chickens.
- It will drip monitor meat and leather when you kill it.
- It eats chickens and pigs
- It also drops monitor meat and leather when being killed
- It tends to eat pigs and chickens
- It also drops leather and monitor meat when being killed
- It is the same as Perentie and Desert Monitors
- It will spawn in jungle and forest areas.
- It drops leather and monitor meat when you kill it.
- It is similar to Chameleon
Let’s get started to download LizardMod for free here and enjoy all types of Lizard in your own way.
How to install LizardMod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just LizardMod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the LizardMod is installed.