Author admin Posted on
Logistics Pipes Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is made to be an expansive overhaul of the Buildcraft pipe system. The main aim of the mod is to enable the better distribution of items through pipes. Let’s get started to read the article to have further information.
Essentially, it is a useful add-on for BuildCraft Mod which expands the pipe-system with fluid, item, as well as energy routing mechanics. Moreover, the mod has full support for Thermal Dynamics, even the players are able to make use of Itemducts almost every time. Furthermore, this mod integrates with a lot of other mods such as Not Enough Items, Thermal Expansion, or Applied Energistics 2. It will make use of and expand many capabilities of other mods.
It is a fact that many players have confused with this mod. Actually, it is not their mistake because the mod is a little bit confusing. Nevertheless, once you understand it, it is definitely very powerful. The main focus of the mod is that the players are able to route items in a logical manage through the use of logistics pipes.
A series of interconnected logistics pipes and normal ones is known as a network. Notice that if you only place those pipes in place of normal ones and do not do anything else, they will not implement any differences in the system. It means that you need to teach the system what it has to do with items that pass via the logistics pipes.
Moreover, a special sort of pipes is called the Logistics Chassis. It is able to hold modules that provide that chassis some certain possibilities. Those modules have frequently equivalent functions with other logistics pipes that make the ability to combine the functionality of many pipes into only one.
Those are all features of Logistics Pipes Mod. If you are ready to enjoy this fantastic mod, don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here.
How to install Hopper Ducts Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Hopper Ducts Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Hopper Ducts Mod is installed.