Author admin Posted on
Lucky Biomes Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 was introduced on May 8th, 2020. It belongs to categories of biomes. The last update of this mod is on May 20th, 2020.
The mod adds some new biomes to the Minecraft world. These biomes will improve their experience while playing Minecraft. As you know, each biome will supply the different items respectively and biomes have their own background and colors. This will make your Minecraft more colorful and bright, or maybe darker, it is up to your choice.
The additional biomes were inserted listed below:
- Dirt Biome with 30%
- Stone Biome with 27%
- Iron Biome with 5%
- Gold Biome with 1%
- Diamond Biome with 0,1%
Since being launched in May 2020, Lucky Biomes has attracted over 1000 downloads. However, following the author, this mod is only compatible with the Minecraft version 1.14 and earlier.
Download Lucky Biomes Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 right now to bring more biomes to your Minecraft world.
How to install Lucky Biomes Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mod is installed.
Lucky Biomes Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2