Author admin Posted on
Lucky Block Races Map 1.12.2/1.12 is a map modifying package for Minecraft. It adds a racing landscape, which is based on the lucky block mod. It can be downloaded for free on our website.
This mod is a racing map, which is created by Zhekoay. This is a small racing map, in which the first one reaches the finish line will be the winner of that match.
All players will race together and break all the lucky blocks along the way. The lucky boxes can either contain armors, weapons or some troll traps. You will also be required to pass through obstacles and fly through the center of the ring to reach the other side.
The map supports up to 16 players per match and is available in two languages: English and Chinese. The requirement of this map package is that you have to install the Lucky Block mod previously. Make sure you enclose all of these files for your server.
This has its own system of tools and weapons, which you can use to slow other players down when racing. It will be ideal installing shader mods for Minecraft. Download them for free on our website.
How to install Lucky Block Races Map
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Lucky Block Races Map downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Lucky Block Races Map is installed.