Author admin Posted on
Macaw’s Roofs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 allows you to construct a roof using real roofs rather than stair blocks. This mod features lots of types of roofs to use.
Minecraft lets players perform their creativity. It is the place where you can fly high your imagination or anything you have conjured up in mind. Feel free to craft constructions, machines, etc. However, some players are still not satisfied with what the game is giving. They feel like there is something missing here. And this Cosmetic mod – Macaw’s Roofs seems to be something that needs to be added to the game.
The purpose of the mod is to let you approach a wide range of new items, such as:
- Lower Roofs
- Top Roofs
- Steep Roofs
- Rain Gutters
- And more
You can make use of brand new blocks that are specially used for building roofs. Normally in the game, to create a roof, you have to combine Slab and Stair blocks. Sometimes, using Slab and Stair does not make your roof nice. Therefore, it is crucial to find something that can replace them. This mod gives you more types of roofs to use. Hence, make sure you install it if you want to have more roofs! To see the crafting recipes of roofs, you are recommended to install the JEI mod.
The requirement of Macaw’s Roofs Mod is to have Minecraft Forge that was previously installed. Try it now!
How to install Macaw’s Roofs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Macaw’s Roofs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Macaw’s Roofs Mod is installed.