Author admin Posted on
Magical Crops [Forge] Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 changes the way you harvest and earn resources in the Minecraft world. This is really a farming mod in a completely new way for you.
About Magical Crops mod
If you don’t like mining for high-value resources, you can grow ores and items like iron, Lapis Lazuli, and bones. Please use this mod to do it. This mod even supports planting many other valuable resources such as copper, tin, lead, quartz …
It also adds some crops, blocks, and items to the Minecraft game. You can use these special crops to grow essences, which when mature will turn into items and precious metals.
The type of terrain to grow magic crops is Minicio Ore, which you can then mine and drop Minicio Essence. You can grow Minicio Essence from Minicio Seed and wait until the plant is mature. You can upgrade essences to higher-level Essences with the help of Infusion Stone.
Some features of Magical Crops Mod
These are some characteristics that Magical Crops mod provides to you:
- Magical Crop grows from a Magical Seed. It derives from 1 Minicio Seed, 4 Essence of the specific floor, 4 resources you want it to grow into.
- You can plant a Magical Seed to develop into the corresponding Magical Crop. It includes 1 Essence Dust, 1 Essence Seed, and the 2nd type of seed.
- You can craft Essence Dust into the corresponding item.
- Some key essences are used to color specific items like Glowstone by combining with it in the crafting grid.
- Some other essences like Nether Essence and 1 tinted essence will create a broad spectrum item.
- Magic Crop will fully develop when it has a color spectrum associated with the essence.
- Magic Crop also has magical molecular effects. Other crops are similar to Magic Crop in this mod.
- It changes the way you collect and obtain resources.
- If you are bored of mining, this is a perfect way to keep your resources high.
- You can grow most Vanilla items and ores like Iron ore, Lapis Lazuli and Bones. Or grow a variety of ores/mod items like Copper, Tin, Lead, and Certus Quartz.
- Fire Crop: Uses Fire Seeds to grow Fire Essence.
- Water Crop: Uses Water Seeds to grow Water Essence.
- Air Crop: Uses Air Seeds to grow Air Essence.
- Earth Crop: Uses Earth Seeds to grow Earth Essence.
- You can grow Soul Crops with Soul Seeds. It has yielded a Soul Essence, 1 or 2 Soul Seed, and 10% chance of a Nature Essence, and a 20% chance of a Weak Essence.
- Cow Crop can produce Leather, Raw Beef, and Bottles o’ Enchanting.
- You can grow Creeper Crop to produce Gunpowder, Creeper heads, Bottles o’ Enchanting, and music discs.
- Grow Magma Crop to produce Magma Cream and Bottles o’ Enchanting.
- Grow Skeleton Crop to produce Bones, Bows, Skeleton Heads, Bottles o’ Enchanting, and music discs.
- Grow Grow Slime Crop to produce slimeballs and Bottles o’ Enchanting.
- Grow Spider Crop to produce a string, spider eyes, and Bottles o’ Enchanting.
- Grow Ghast Crop to produce Ghast Tears and Bottles o’ Enchanting.
- Grow Wither Skeleton Crop to produce wither skeleton skulls and Bottles o’ Enchanting.
Magical Crops mod will give you the opportunity to explore the exciting world of farming
How to install Magical Crops Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Magical Crops Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.