Author admin Posted on
Magitek Mechs (Forge/Fabric) Mod 1.19/1.18.2/1.16.5 adds some impressive sets of armor to Minecraft. It also brings some mechs that are infused with magic.
All the mechs that are given by this Player Transport mod took inspiration from the Magitek Armor of Final Fantasy 6. You may want to know a bit about that type of armor. It is known as a type of power armor infused with magic.
The armor made its first appearance in the Final Fantasy 6 of Square. So, the mod is regarded as a fan creation that is not official.
Here are three sets of armor featured in the mod:
- Magitek Armor: It takes power from burnable fuel.
- Tunnel Armor: It can dig tunnels at a fast speed.
- Proto Armor: It needs to have electricity to function if you install TechReborn. Otherwise, it gives free energy.
Here is how you use the mod:
- You have to craft some sets of armor first.
- Besides, you also have to create a Magicite or search for one in some random treasure chests.
- You have to give armor sets some fuel and attach Magicite to them so they can function.
- You use Shift and right-click to access the cabinets.
- The slot that is on the far right is made for the beam.
- You utilize a blaze rod for a fire beam or you can use a snowball for an ice beam.
- Then, you right-click it for riding.
- To utilize the beams or drill, you use V.
Magitek Mechs Mod helps you perform some tasks and the drilling task better.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Magitek Mechs Mod
- You have already installed Fabric API or Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Magitek Mechs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Magitek Mechs Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.19 (Forge)
For Minecraft: 1.19 (Fabric)
For Minecraft: 1.18.2 (Forge)
For Minecraft: 1.18.2 (Fabric)
For Minecraft: 1.18.1 (Forge)
For Minecraft: 1.18.1 (Fabric)
For Minecraft: 1.17.1 (Fabric)
For Minecraft: 1.16.5 (Forge)
For Minecraft: 1.16.5 (Fabric)