Author admin Posted on
MalisisAdvert (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to place advertisements in Minecraft. It adds a block that you use to show an advertisement panel.
It is cool to place an advertisement banner in the in-game world. To put an advertisement, you need to use a non-craftable block given by the MalisisAdvert mod.
The server owners can use that block to show n advertisement panel. The best thing about the mod is that it can show any image that is available on the Internet.
Here is how you use it:
- As an admin, you must register then download images that are on the server.
- You can use a command like this: “/malisisadvert” to download the images. This command allows you to access a GUI.
- In the GUI, you define a name as well as an URL to add new advertisements.
- Then, the server will download the image.
- After that, you will see that image for the block.
- When you put the block into the world then right-click it, it lets you choose your favorite advert to show for it.
- The block comes in different models that you can choose from the GUI.
Placing advertisements using MalisisAdvert Mod makes your in-game world more interesting.
How to install MalisisAdvert Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MalisisAdvert Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.