Author admin Posted on
MalisisCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2, which is for free download here, works as a core mod that is used by Ordinastie’s Mods. It is highly recommended for players who are playing these Ordinastie’s Mods. Now follow the article below in order to have more explorations about how conveniently it brings.
Besides main mods in the Minecraft game, authors tend to program other mods called core mods. These core mods will work simply to support other relating mods and help them to operate properly. Thanks to the existence of these core mods, developers are able to save the resources and create the ability to support multiple mods simultaneously. As a result, you will frequently see their names in the required section. And this mod the article introduces above has the same function.
Basically, the mod is designed to be a framework for the development of other Ordinastie’s Mods. Specifically, it consists of:
- Classes help for items, entities, and more.
- Graphical interface for the user
- New inventory management that uses easily
At the moment, the Ordinastie’s Mods that need this mod for operating include:
- Do It Yourself Decorative Blocks
Remember that the mod will not add any new feature or content into the game. The main function of this mod is to help other mods develop. Additionally, if you have it installed independently, it will have no effect in-game.
Don’t hesitate to download MalisisCore for free here for the development of other mods.
How to install MalisisCore Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MalisisCore Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MalisisCore Mod is installed.
MalisisCore Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2