Author admin Posted on
MalisisSwitches Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a Technology mod for Minecraft with lots of features. It provides you with some wireless Redstone switches.
The purpose of the mod is to bring you some unique switches and other contents to use, for instance:
- Greenstone: This is green dust coming from Redstone with a little bit of emerald. It is an ingredient to create the Redstone wireless.
- Switch: This simple switch aims to manage the Redstone from a distance.
- Light Switch: This is also a switch that you use for the Redstone management from a distance.
- Relay: This block aims to replay the input Redstone current without any wires. It responds to the PowerLinker just like Switches.
- PowerLinker: To connect a Switch with blocks, you use this tool. You have to right-click on the switch with this tool. After that, you right-click on the blocks that you want to add the current Redstone to. Then, you have to sneak and right-click the blocks you have connected before to unlink the locations. Unequipping PowerLinker allows you to unselect a switch. Besides, the weilder can use this tool to explore the connections between the switches and the blocks.
MalisisSwitches Mod performs its functions and features in the game if Minecraft Forge and MalisisCore are installed.
How to install MalisisSwitches Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MalisisSwitches Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.