Author admin Posted on
The purpose of Mapper Base Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2 is to boost other mods and give them more resources. It is a library core mod that requires installation.
It is an important core mod to run other mods
This is one of the best core mods for Minecraft. Although it is just a support mod, it is very crucial to have. The mod was programmed by Mapper, aiming to make updating, altering, and fixing bugs much easier. There are several mods that require you to install this modification to run, such as EmbellishCraft, Road Stuff, and so forth.
Things you can experience in Mapper Base
Here are all elements and functionalities offered by the mod:
- Various asphalt blocks to try. You can use a decorative block to make more basic roads.
- Different concrete blocks to use. Make use of a decorative block to make buildings and roads more stunning.
- You can use a new material, steel, related tool, and armor sets. Also, don’t forget to use the raw bitumen that spawns in the world. It will also let you make asphalt.
There are two config files to use:
- mapperbase-client: You use it to turn on a Tag viewer.
- mapperbase-common: You use it to change raw bitumen generator parameters.
Now, you know what Mapper Base is about! Feel free to give this mod a try if you want to have a new experience in building. The mod works with Minecraft Forge. So, you have to make sure you install Forge to run it. Have fun using it!
How to install Mapper Base Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mapper Base Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mapper Base Mod is installed.