Author admin Posted on
MAtmos Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is a mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.7.10. It works as a sound atmosphere generator that lets you create soundscapes.
You can use this modification in a multiplayer server or single-player world. Then, it will start finding your surroundings. After that, you can create a soundscape of natural noises. You make them using particular resource packs – soundpacks. Feel free to make plenty of sounds in the landscapes. For instance, you can make birds chirping in the firest, bursting noises near a lava lake, or even wind gusts on a top of a hill.
How to use MAtmos
Creating soundscapes is so easy with this modification. But still, you need to check out some steps to do it.
- When you are in the game, you have to open the menu using F7. Feel free to rebind the key in Minecraft keyboard settings if you want.
- You have to alter the global volume by holding down F7. Set the volume by looking up or down.
- While you are on the menu, you can alter the volume of every sound set.
- If the volume is set 0, the Expansion will be deactivated until you make changes to the volume again.
- In case you want to turn off the mod in the game, you have to enter the menu then select Turn Off.
Since the mod does not contain any sounds, you have to move your preferred soundpacks to the resource packs folder. Then, you can enable them.
Let the MAtmos mod help you make your own soundscapes! Keep in mind you have to download Minecraft Forge to run it.
How to install Matmos Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Matmos Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Matmos Mod is installed.