Author admin Posted on
McJtyLib 1.14.4/1.12.2 is the library mod of Minecraft, which is free for download here on our website. Like other library mods of Minecraft, this mod does not add any feature to the game.
There is a great chance that you have heard about mods that require Minecraft library mods. Library mods are communication ports that help many mods of the same author communicate with the game. The way they support mods is quite similar to Minecraft Forge,
The reason for those library mods is that the author wants to save the storage of users’ computers by avoiding them to download the communication ports over and over. McJtyLib 1.14.4/1.12.2 is the library mod that supports all mods from McJty, they include:
- RFTools Dimensions
- Deep Resonance
- RF Lux
Experienced players can also use those library mods for creating their own mod. Which is also another cool feature of those special mods. If you are a player who knows how to code, don’t hesitate to try out by yourself.
Despite being a communication port for other mods, McJtyLib 1.14.4/1.12.2 also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed into the game. It is free for download here on our website and requires other McJty to function in the game.
How to install McJtyLib Mods
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just McJtyLib Mods downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the McJtyLib Mods is installed.