Author admin Posted on
Welcome you to another supporting mod in Minecraft. Don’t hesitate anymore, follow this article to get more essential information about McJtyLib Mods 1.16.3/1.12.2/1.7.10, a library for McJty’s Mods.
Minecraft is more and more developing and get fan well-received. Creators always try their best to improve and perfect the game to respond to all command of players as well as provide them a better experience. Consequently, they add Minecraft several mods that work as an important library for other related mods. And McJtyLib Mods 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 is the same.
This mod is a companion library that is required by all McJty’s Mods including:
- RF Lux
- RFTools Dimensions
- Deep Resonance
This mod provides common sets of codes as well as API for these mods to operate properly and accurately. From that point, it can reduce the file size, save time and support for the optimization process. Programmed as a supporting mod, it will not include any impact if being installed independently.
In conclusion, if you want to program and run any McJty’s mod, the first requirement is getting McJtyLib Mods 1.16.3/1.12.2/1.7.10 installed available.
How to install McJtyLib Mods
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just McJtyLib Mods downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the McJtyLib Mods is installed.
McJtyLib Mods Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4
For Minecraft: 1.7.10