Author admin Posted on
Medieval Town Map Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a map for Minecraft, which is made to give the game a new dimension with special landscape features. It can be downloaded for free on our website.
This mod is a building map pack that is created by v0rske. This map package was designed for anyone to use, it contains all the features that you need to arrange an awesome medieval-looking town, or used for map makers, those parts will make great additions to any adventure map.
You will be able to find out that houses are also built for many different purposes, from regular home to larger and boarder mansion, a clock tower or a blacksmith structure. Just by walking around in the town, you will be able to feel like you are playing an adventure map, getting through a very bright and beautiful city, which is similar to those in Skyrim 3.
We have provided some screenshots for you to understand it better. Have a look to decide whether you like it or not. Medieval Town Map Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 is ideal to be installed with shader mods, which are available for free download here on our website for anyone to install.
How to install Medieval Town Map Pack
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Medieval Town Map Pack is installed.