Author admin Posted on
MemoryTester [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 provides reminder tools. It allows modpack creators to force or prompt users to use a certain amount of memory before launching the game.
About MemoryTester mod
When using this mod, the config files will be generated after the first run and will be in config/MemoryTester. This will allow you to control everything easily. At the same time, you can also easily manipulate this mod, through the Config Menu.
Obviously, you can completely change the text displayed in the Menu interface.
- RecommendedMemoryAllocation: This is the minimum allocation that the user will have to allocate… There will be cases where the mod will prompt you to allocate.
- UseMenuGui: Setting this value to false will prevent the mod from starting the interface if enough memory is allocated. It will directly switch to the game.
- UseForceCrashGui: If this is true, instead of prompting the user to allocate more, it will not allow the user to join the game if not allocated enough. It will crash the game and show the ForceCrash GUI.
- Menu Config: allows you to change the text displayed in the Menu interface.
- ForceCrash Config: you can change the message displayed and the lines of the GUI that crashes. This interface is only visible when UseForceCrashGui is true
MemoryTester is really a useful mod that you should not ignore in the future.
How to install MemoryTester Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MemoryTester Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.