Author admin Posted on
MenuMobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 changes the simpleness of the menus in Minecraft. It will make all the in-game menus more alive.
The hardcore fans of Minecraft consider that the current menus of the game are quite simple. The game has launched for years, but still, its menus need to have something newer now. This is why you have MenuMobs – a Cosmetic mod that aims to render the in-game menus by adding new mobs and characters to the game. The main menu of the game now becomes more alive. You will see some new characters or even mobs on the main screen of the game. The new characters could be monsters, pets, or even the images of the players. For your information, the looking direction of these models will follow the movement of your mouse. If you want to configure the options, you can do it in the config file of the mod easily.
For the people who are programming or making big modpacks, they should install this mod. It is also a common mod used in various modpacks, like Crazy Craft for instance. Not only can the mod read the model from Minecraft Vanilla but it also reads other models brought by other mods. Due to that, every modpack now comes with a Menu with an exclusive look.
MenuMobs is simple to apply to the game, but it still requires Minecraft Forge.
How to install MenuMobs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MenuMobs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MenuMobs Mod is installed.