Author admin Posted on
Minefactory Reloaded Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 is an interesting Minecraft mod that adds the ability to automate several tasks that previously can be a little bit hard, boring, or effort-consuming. Quickly download it for free here and enjoy its greatness.
Specifically, the mod comes along with a lot of machines, automatic tasks, for example, mob grinding, farming, animal care, enchanting, ore processing, or playing the jukebox as well. In addition, the mod also offers several additional support blocks into the game. Notice that the machines the mod adds will accept Redstone Flux and Energy Units.
In fact, the mod brings a number of useful machines, a few new items, a new sort of Rubber Tree, as well as the Precision Sledgehammer which is a new kind of tool used to manipulate blocks as the same as Wrench or some other things. As mentioned above, all of the machines can be powered with Redstone Flux, EU, or MJ. However, Redstone Flux is the easier and simplest way to power these machines.
At the interface of the machines, there will be three bars to the right. The first bar, with the red lightning bolt, will let you know the excess power included in the machine. The second bar, with the green up arrow, will display the working progress of the machine. And the third one, with the blue ZZ symbol, will indicate a sleep timer. In case the machine is powered and does nothing, it will tend to sleep in order to conserve server resources.
Actually, you are able to do many useful things with this mod consisting of a lot of automation. For example, you can craft a meat factory or operate a mob grinder or even build an automatic sheering farm for sheep.
Minefactory Reloaded Mod definitely brings you a lot of interesting abilities. Download it for free here.
How to install Minefactory Reloaded Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Minefactory Reloaded Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Minefactory Reloaded Mod is installed.