Author admin Posted on
Misc Additions Mod 1.15.2 adds a bunch of new things with a vanilla style. It fills up Minecraft with content that is currently missing.
You will encounter some new mobs in this mod such as:
- Nether Phantom: This monster appears in the Nether and it can fly.
- Magma Creeper: A type of creeper you can find in the Nether. It blows up into Flames.
- Frog: This animal can jump and spawn in the Swamp biome.
- Grizzly Bear: This aggressive bear shows up in the forest.
- Nameless One: It is a Magical Skeleton boss appearing from Minecraft Dungeons.
- Skeleton Bandit: This type of skeleton is quite aggressive. Whenever you find a lost treasure, you will see it.
Here are the types of ores you can find:
The mod is also packed with some new blocks, for instance:
- Mangrove Wood
- Charred Wood
- Cobalt Dust
- Fire Melon
- Charred Bone Block
Don’t forget to check out the new items either:
- Cobalt Clump, Ingot, and Tools
- Raw and Cooked Frog Leg
- Chest Boats
- Nether Eye
- Charred Bone
- Fire Melon Slice
- Corruption Staff
- Prismarine Tools
Misc Additions asks for the installation of Minecraft Forge Modloader for its performance in the game.
How to install Misc Additions Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Misc Additions Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Misc Additions Mod is installed.