Author admin Posted on
MMD OreSpawn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is yet another library mod giving you techniques to manage the spawn rate of all items in Minecraft.
This Ores and Resources mod was made by DrCyano. It takes all the files in JSON format in the configuration and releases ore generator for the game based on those settings. One thing to note is that this mod has no connection with the OreSpawn mod. You will find it easy to configure some details as long as you have experience with coding. Or, you can do it by yourself once you have understood what you are trying to do.
Here are some characteristics of this mod:
- Basically, the mod allows you to edit everything relating to the ore in the game world. You can also edit some aspects of that world.
- Once you have updated from the MMD OreSpawn 3.2 series, you are able to eliminate the whole “config/orespawn3” directory. Also, you can let it recreate with the default values.
MMD OreSpawn also depends on Minecraft Forge so it can operate in the game. It can be used with versions 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12, and 1.9.4.
How to install MMD OreSpawn Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MMD OreSpawn Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MMD OreSpawn Mod is installed.