Author admin Posted on
Mo’ Structures Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft has been introduced on April 23rd, 2020. Mo’ Structures has loot and spawners in some structures to improve the RPG (Role-Playing Game) elements of Minecraft.
Recently, this mod inserts 17 additional structures into 20 worlds and biomes. This will supplies for the player more detailed structures such as temples, dungeons on the road whilst being on the journey.
The mod has been planned to add more structures into the biomes in order to make the Minecraft world become diverse and offer various atmosphere for the players, who have been tired of vanilla structures with just a few colors and shapes.
Let take a look at the new structures that the mod adds
- Ruins: A secret zone is waiting for being explored.
- Barn House: An antique awesome farm, dropping in lowland and savannas
- Temple of the Arrogant: The pyramid is ready for those who desire to loot, excluding haughty characters.
- Jungle Pyramid: One of the most amazing enjoyments of the mod is to come in through the top then enter some joyful maze, despite a ton of terrible mobs. The Spawner is situated in the last tomb alongside much marvelous loot scattered over the place. Every level will appear in the animal mark. On the top, there is an eagle; there is a snake in the middle and in the bottom, there is a creeper (cannot be seen here).
- The Castle In the Sky: An awesome castle appeared in the rock and it is immeasurably high in the sky. It is believed that all of the balloons are rising to possess its throne.
- Air Balloon: the well-known air balloon randomly spawns in the sky of the overworld. However, you cannot see any rider or you will never know where it is going or it came from.
- Air Plane: There will be a random plane flying to an imaginary airport named Fran Corp Airport. This plane is an AirFran’s plane.
- Fallen Trees: The boring forests in the Minecraft world do not exist anymore. The mod has brushed them away by inserting fallen logs. This will better than Terrestria or any forest mod in the Minecraft world.
- Dead Tree: It is simply a dead tree, and there is no plot behind this feature. However, you should not sleep near it.
- Boulder: A huge circular boulder will be randomly put in your world, you are allowed to experience its rockiness in the situation that you do not desire to be down.
- Ship: An explorative ship. There will be finally thing which will not be sunken. It is made from every 3 chunks, yet it is rarer.
- Volcanic Vents: Discover the ocean and figure out incidental volcanic vents. Sometimes you will see the land is coming out and creating the fresh islands.
- Villager Moais: The older villager will tell you about the day that they were able to construct colossal statues by themselves, and located them around the coast to celebrate the victory against the raids.
- Overworld Lamppost: A secret lamppost with a liberal sea lantern.
- Desert Atrium
- Nether Lamppost: There is a secret lamppost in the Nether. Experts say that this is a way to The Man’s Home.
- Piglin Outpost: A terrible location, the piglins constructed an outpost after their fortress was broken.
All the aspects of the mod have been listed above. Mo’ Structure Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 will be an awesome mod that affects considerably the Minecraft world if it is finished. Download the mod right now to bring the new structures to your world. However, bear in your mind that it is just a BETA version, there will also be some bugs.
How to install Mo’ Structure Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mo’ Structure Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mo’ Structure Mod is installed.
Mo’ Structure Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2