Author admin Posted on
Mo’ Villages Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 allows villages to spawn in more biomes. This mod also creates more biomes with many amazing landscapes for you to explore.
This is a Structures mod for Minecraft that you should not miss. It improves a wide range of villages a lot in the game. Through the usage of the mod, you will see more villages spawn in more biomes. Not only that, but the mod also creates more biome variants. Due to having more biome variants, you can diversify your adventures.
Now, all biomes come with various villages. Every village is equipped with themed blocks that appear from that biome. If you want to change the rarity of the villages, you can do it through a configuration file. The villages will appear 2-3x more than common by default. However, you can alter their spawning rates and set them to normal, extreme, or even insane generation. An important thing you must know is that the new villages only spawn in new chunks. Therefore, you have to craft a new world or discover more worlds to have the new villages.
Here are some biome variants you can explore in this mod:
- Extreme Hills
- Birch Forest
- Ice Plains/Mountains
- Roofed Forest
- Cold Taiga
Mo’ Villages comes with two versions of v1.5.2, including one version for Minecraft 1.9 while the other one for Minecraft 1.9.4. You need to drop the mod into your mods folder and remember to install Minecraft Forge previously. Try this mod for more biomes and villages!
How to install Mo’ Villages Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mo’ Villages Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mo’ Villages Mod is installed.