Author admin Posted on
MoarSigns Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 supplements a large number of signs based on wood with metal from other mods. The way to use its features and functions is not hard to look up.
How to control MoarSigns
When you install it alone, you’ll only receive the vanilla plank types of signs and the vanilla metals.
However, installing supported mods allows it to utilize the signs with the wood types or the metal ones from them.
It’s simple to craft signs.
Choose the plank you like and generate the item like a normal sign. You’ll gain 3 signs of it.
For the metal signs, please deploy nuggets of the metal sort you want to get 1 sign.
If you launch ingots of the metal kind, you’ll have 9 signs.
Shift + Right-click the sign flat to place it on the ground. You can put it on the underside of a block.
MoarSigns is a cosmetic mod. Download and install Minecraft Forge because it’s required!
How to install MoarSigns Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MoarSigns Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.