Author admin Posted on
Mob Heads Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft has been introduced on May 25th, 2020. As you could guess when hearing its name, it inserts more mob heads into the Minecraft world for each mob in the game.
As you know, all the heads in the Minecraft world will appear when killing the mob with a Charged Creeper or once a rare falling drop whilst killing them yourself. (Mobs were spawned from the mob spawners will create a head only upon being killed by a Charged Creeper)
All this mod are configurable as DataPack thus anyone could insert more or adjust currently ones.
- All the villagers will create the Plain Heads, thus a Taiga Armorer will still create the Plains Armorer head, this is because of starting plenty of variants
- Moreover, the horse creates its head depending on its color, not its pattern.
With various kinds of the head, Mob Heads Mod 1.15.2 has attracted more downloads every day. Install this mod and let it change your Minecraft world. We all hope that you will be entirely satisfied with this mod.
How to install Mob Heads
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links Mob Heads
For Minecraft: 1.15.2