Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.14.4 Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.5 Minecraft Mods 1.17.1
Mod Menu Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2
Mod Menu Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 brings a mod menu to Minecraft. The menu displays all mods you have installed. It also shows some information.
You already know that Forge allows you to view the installed mods. However, this feature is not supported in Fabric yet. Therefore, the Miscellaneous mod above is released. It brings you a mod menu.
The features of the mod include:
- A useful screen that allows you to view all installed mods.
- You can search and sort the menu.
- You can also hide some libraries in the menu.
- If the mods are client-side and API, they appear in the list with a special badge.
- The menu also shows the information of a mod such as homepage, issues link, and description. They appear when you click the mod.
- The details page of the mod allows you to configure the mod.
You can use Mod Menu in the game if you install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API.
How to install Mod Menu Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod Menu Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Mod Menu Mod Download Links