Author admin Posted on
Mod Name Tooltip Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a small mod that is added into the Minecraft with the aim of providing players the name of mods that they have installed. If you are excited about this mod and want to explore further how it works, you can follow the article below.
You are a person who wants to have diversified experiences when playing Minecraft? You have added many mobs into your Minecraft game or even you like playing large modpack such as Feed The Beast or Technicpack. Have you ever face a common problem from a long list of items, which one belongs to which mod? That is the reason why the mod is designed to help players to deal with this problem.
Specifically, the main function of this mod is to display an ItemStack’s mod name on its tooltip. Different from larger mods, the mod does not have any interaction with other mods so we make sure that it is very reliable.
With useful information the mod provides, now players are able to know and distinguish exactly the origins of dozens of items, blocks, tools, entities, etc in the game. If you always want to add many mods into your Minecraft in order to have more new and interesting experiences, this is a great choice for you.
Download Mod Name Tooltip Mod for free here and enjoy its conveniences.
How to install Mod Name Tooltip Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod Name Tooltip Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mod Name Tooltip Mod is installed.