Author admin Posted on
ModDirector Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 aims to download and load other mods prior to the start of the game. Use it to better the downloading and loading time of mods.
Sometimes, you cannot download a core mod or something accurately due to a certain error. In this case, you need a modification to avoid that issue. ModDirector is the mod for you! It was already assured to fit from Minecraft 1.7.10 to 1.12.2. So, for the versions that are above 1.12.2, you cannot run this mod on them.
It is also kind of easy to use the modification, even though it does not make its own config files automatically. Instead, you will do that by yourself. The first thing you do is to open the config folder where you make a folder name called “mod-director”. Then, you make a .curse.json or a.url.json file in that folder for each need-to-be-downloaded mod. Also, you have to check the files because they have to finish with .url.json or .curse.json to use the mod.
If you have any trouble with downloading mods before the game starts itself, then using ModDirector is a solution. You can download this modification and use it to your advantage! Make sure you install Minecraft Forge to run it!
How to install ModDirector Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ModDirector Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the ModDirector Mod is installed.