Author admin Posted on
Modpack Configuration Checker Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a special mod that is completely configurable that you should not ignore in the future. The main feature of this mod is to allow modpack creators to adapt Minecraft into a better support modpack. Download the mod to explore it in more detail.
About Modpack Configuration Checker mod
Even after installing this mod, it also provides users with the feature to check if the modpack user has specified enough RAM for the modpack or not. It is thanks to this feature that the mod can significantly expand the number of choices that modpack creators have.
Another great feature is that this mod also allows you to set the required amount of Ram required to launch the modpack. If this need is not met, it notifies the user and shuts down the game. Also, you can set the recommended amount of RAM recommended for the modpack to launch even create a website to launch when the game opens…. Obviously, there will be loads of interesting features waiting for you to discover in this mod.
Please install Minecraft Forge before you want to experience the Modpack Configuration Checker mod.
How to install Modpack Configuration Checker Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Modpack Configuration Checker Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.