Author admin Posted on
Modular Routers Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an incredibly flexible mod for moving everything around the world of Minecraft. It works in many different ways. With a block, an Item Router, a series of plug-in module items, it’s easy to complete various tasks.
- With the presence of Modular Routers mod within Minecraft, you can do anything from pulling something from your inventory to sending all to the other ones as you want.
- It comprises modded inventories, for example, Storage Drawers, Iron Chests, EnderIO, and so on.
- It’s cool to set and create blocks with available stuff!
- Even, breaking blocks or dropping them into the area can be implemented whenever.
- Especially, it will absorb dropped things and let anything fly across the place.
- Classify objects consisting of a few sophisticated filters
- Eject whichever unused
- Effect on inventory from a distance
- Extend and take away lines of blocks
- Note! There are many abilities that this mod can accomplish, especially for item-manipulating devices.
- Although other mods can fulfill all mentioned, Modular Routers can do those missions in one block.
- The mod you are following has specific integration with WAILA, TheOneProbe, Guide-API, JEI, and Tesla.
Modular Routers is a great mod to move items throughout Minecraft the game as expected. Finally, Modular Routers will run well with mods operating standard Forge or legacy inventories. It’s time to download and install Minecraft Forge before launching your favorite mod!
How to install Fruit Trees Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Modular Routers Mod is installed.