Author admin Posted on
Montamagan Map 1.12.2/1.12 is a map for Minecraft, which adds a building environment to the game to change the vanilla map of the game. This package is available for free download on our site.
Montamagan Map 1.12.2/1.12 for is created by Oliver Amor. The Montamagan archipelago is a complicated city, which is build using the combination of 5 main ones: Oska, Kristov, Brughopolis, Warrendunnon, and Montamagan.
Each city has its unique feature buildings inside it, such as the cinema and university in Montamagan. By wandering through the cities, you can discover even more things that are not usually be found in the vanilla game.
In simple words, you will survive in a city, where crafting is not the main feature and most tools and items or weapons will be gotten from looting, not from crafting. I would recommend you to download and try it out yourself.
Montamagan Map 1.12.2/1.12 and other map add-on packages are suitable for use on servers, which should be downloaded by server owners. It will make the game similar to the other survival games and great for a Royale Battle match.
The map packages are suitable for using with shader mods, which are also available for free on our website.
How to install Montamagan Map
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Montamagan Map downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Montamagan Map is installed.