Author admin Posted on
More Chat History (Forge) Mod 1.19/1.18.2/1.16.5 improves the chat history of Minecraft. You can scroll and browse more messages that you have sent to others.
If you are playing Minecraft vanilla, you know that the chatbox of the vanilla only contains 100 messages. Hence, when you scroll and browse, you can only see 100 messages. Other messages are not saved in the chatbox.
The messages that are not saved may contain some important information. However, you cannot read them. So, you are recommended to install the Miscellaneous mod called More Chat History. The mod allows you to save more than 100 messages.
When you use the mod, you can read more messages that you have sent to your friends or other players. This helps you read important information. You can install the mod on the client-side.
More Chat History Mod lets you scroll, browse, and read more messages.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install More Chat History Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just More Chat History Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.