Author admin Posted on
More Shears Mod 1.10.2 brings some types of shears to Minecraft. Now, you have plenty of shear types with different characteristics to use.
Instead of using iron shears, now, you have plenty of shear types to use in the game. All the new shears function in the same as the common shears. However, they seem to be more advantageous a bit because they can last an amount of time when you use them.
Here are the shear types you can use in this Armor, Tools, and Weapons mod:
- For Vanilla: Flint Shears, Wooden Shears, Golden Shears, Stone Shears, Diamond Shears, and Emerald Shears.
- There are also some extra shears to use, including Constantan Shears, Aluminium Shears, Copper Shears, Lead Shears, Electrum Shears, Nickel Shears, Silver Shears, Steel Shears, and Uranium Shears.
The durability of all shears is configured to fit the materials that you utilize for crafting the Shears set. However, you can make changes to the durability in the config file. More Shears Mod is also well consistent with other mods such as Tiny Progressions, More Paxels, and Knob Control.
The mod can also function with BaseMetals and ImmersiveEngineering. To make it run in the game, you have to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install More Shears Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just More Shears Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.