Author admin Posted on
MoreVanillaLib Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2 is a core Library mod for various Vanilla style mods. You need to have this mod if you want other Minecraft mods to run.
MelanX is the author that made the library. It offers a core for related Minecraft mods and it supports four mods in 1.15.2+. When you decide to install the library, you don’t have to worry about other things because it will not cause the game to change anything.
Here are all the mods that use this core modification to run:
- Vanilla Hammers (Forge)
- Vanilla Excavators (Forge)
Also, inside the mod, you will see some elements, such as:
- JEI plugin
- Global config
Using core mods for Minecraft is kind of trendy these days as the core mods help run other mods effectively. Besides, they give more useful functions. For MoreVanillaLib mod, you must download and install Fabric API as well as Fabric Mod Loader before you use it.
How to install MoreVanillaLib Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MoreVanillaLib Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MoreVanillaLib Mod is installed.