Author admin Posted on
Morph-o-Tool Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 brings a unique tool to use – the Morphing Tool. You use this tool to imitate any tools you can make of twigs and petals.
Feel free to use the Morphing Tool in this modification to imitate lots of tools, such as wrench, hammer, screwdriver, or even wand. When you throw twigs and petals at them, you can use those materials to create the tools.
How to use Morph-o-Tool
Here is a basic guide on how to use the mod:
- You have to create the Morph-o-Tool together with the item so you can attach a wrench style item to it.
- When you check on the block from the mod adding the item, the tool of the mod will become the item you have added.
- The real item from the mod will be sent to you. You will not receive its emulation or a container. This creates full compatibility with the functionality of that item.
- If you want to eliminate the items you have attached, use Q to eliminate them while shifting. Then, it will be changed into the item you want to eliminate.
The configuration of the mod
The mod has the config file that contains:
- A blacklist that you can add items to when you don’t want to attach them.
- A whitelist that stores items you should attach, such as screwdriver, hammer, wrench, etc.
- An alias list that lets you redirect a certain mod to another mod.
- An option that you can use to add every item. You can disable this option by default.
For the new versions of the mod, you have to install AutoRegLib if you want to use it.
Morph-o-Tool makes your experience with items in Minecraft much better through the Morphing Tool. Try it now!
How to install Morph-o-Tool Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Morph-o-Tool Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Morph-o-Tool Mod is installed.