Author admin Posted on
Morpheus Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 is a mod dedicated to the Minecraft server. It allows players in the same server to vote to skip the current night immediately to forward.
If more than half of the current players were lying in bed, it would turn into the daytime immediately. This is a handy mod for the server when saving a lot of valuable time for the players.
As we all know, when playing Minecraft, everyone becomes scared when night falls. Monsters appear everywhere, and visibility is limited. Sudden death and dropping off things happen extremely often when you travel through the night.
Sleeping on a bed is a great way to get past the nasty night of Minecraft. Just a few seconds sleep in the game only, the sunlight will return. And of course, the ugly zombies or skeletons will be burned by the sunshine, and you can continue to survive or build your world.
While sleeping in offline or single-player mode is quite simple because you don’t have to wait for anyone, but when you switch to play in a server with real-time mode, it’s hard to ask every other player to skip sleep because you don’t like darkness.
Therefore, the Morpheus Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.7.10 solved this rather difficult problem with a brilliant method of voting. The administrator of the server will set the rate to pass overnight to 50%. However, some servers set this ratio to only 5%, meaning that only a few people want to sleep, it will automatically light up.
Currently, this mod has been updated to the latest Minecraft versions, such as 1.9.4, 1.10.2, and version 1.11 will be released shortly afterward.
How to install Morpheus Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Morpheus Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Morpheus Mod is installed.