Author admin Posted on
Moving Elevators Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an interesting mod that will enable the players to built real moving elevators. That sounds great! Let’s get started to follow the article right now.
Using this mod, you now are able to enjoy moving elevators just like in the real life. Those elevators will be able to move the players and other things on the platform to many floors simply by pressing a button. The platform is able to have various sizes and moves at different speeds as well. The players are able to disguise the Elevator Controller and Display as other blocks if they want.
- You use the Elevator Controlled as your button panel on all floors.
- In order to change the floor name, the size, and speed of the platform, you need to right-click a side without buttons
- In order to request the platform and make use of the other two to move up or down, you need to right-click the middle button
- If you want to disguise the Elevator Controller as a block, you have to right-click with that block
- To request the platform and know if the platform is here with a comparator, you have to send a Redstone signal.
- The function of The Elevator Display is to display different floors and the current elevator location.
- To request the platform and make use of other buttons to move to different floors, you have to right-click the current floor
- To modify the color of a floor, you need to right-click a floor button with a dye
- If you want to disguise the Elevator Display as a block, you have to right-click with that block.
Remote Elevator Panel:
- You can bind the Remote Elevator to an Elevator Controller. It can be put any everywhere you want.
- You can put the Elevator Displays on top like the Elevator Controller
Don’t hesitate to download Moving Elevators for free here.
How to install Moving Elevators Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Moving Elevators Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Moving Elevators Mod is installed.